Your cart

What's in your nail polish?

Everything that you apply to your skin is absorbed into the body.  An easy way to reduce your exposure to toxins is to use a more natural nail polish that has removed some of the chemicals that are harmful to our health.  

Avoid these ingredients:

Toluene, causes headaches and impairs brain function

Formaldehyde or formaldehyde resins, a preservative that causes fatigue, nausea, and dizziness

Dibutyl phthalate, toxic carcinogen

Xylene, damaging to the central nervous system

Camphor, easily absorbed through broken skin and can cause toxicity with frequent exposure

With the alternative of MOOV nail lacquer, it's easy to avoid these ingredients and still have beautiful, long-lasting nail colour.